The Fayette County Sheriff's Office runs the only full service jail in Fayette County.
All persons entering the secured perimeters of the jail are subject to search.
Notice: No items from the outside are accepted for incoming inmates at anytime due to problems with incoming contraband.
- Money can be deposited on an inmate's books via the kiosk in the lobby of the Sheriff's Office 24 hours a day.
- Money Orders can be sent through the U.S. Mail.
- Money can be deposited into the inmate's account online
Inmates can purchase a variety of items through commissary and some in-house items are available once per day.
- 9 to 11 a.m.
- 1 to 3 p.m.
- 6 to 8 p.m.
Inmates may receive and send U.S. Mail. Mail will be opened and inspected for contraband. (Note: Certain incoming mail, based on it's origination, will be opened in the presence of the inmate.)
Address inmate mail:
"Inmate Name" c/o Fayette County Sheriff's Office
113 E Market Street
Washington C.H, OH 43160
Inmates can send unlimited mail. Stamped envelopes may be purchased through commissary. Indigent inmates, upon request, will be provided with writing materials, envelope and postage to mail two envelopes per week.
- Inmates can make unlimited collect calls from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Inmates may purchase blocks of phone time through the commissary
- Family and friends can set up an account with Securus Technologies or call 800-844-6591
Note: Corrections Staff will not deliver messages to inmates unless it's a verified emergency.